vGrabber Toolbar uninstall instructions
vGrabber toolbar is powered by Conduit, it has Easy uninstall – you can easily uninstall the Application at any time by using standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your operating system, your internet browser or similar software uninstall options (for example: add/remove programs in Windows, Add-on removal in Firefox, etc.).
Removing Conduit Toolbar
- Click "Start," then click "Control Panel."
- Double click "Add or Remove Programs" from the "Control Panel" window.
- Click "Conduit Toolbar," then click "Remove/Uninstall." Click "Yes" to confirm the uninstallation.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, click "Tools" on the top panel. Click "Add-Ons," then click the "Extensions" tab.
- Click "Conduit Toolbar," then click "Uninstall." Restart your Web browser.